When you are suffering from colds and flu don’t let them take over your life. You must do something about your health and try a solution with the turmeric.
This superpower yellow root relieves and prevents cold symptoms, thanks to the curcumin. This is an active ingredient in turmeric that gives this root its enormous power.
By adding turmeric to your morning smoothie and to your afternoon tea and dinner, you can enjoy its anti-inflammatory effect. Turmeric has the ability to boost an immune system and it helps white blood cells “work” in a team.
We suggest you here to try our tasty recipes, which will help you to bring your health to an upper level.
Autumn turmeric pumpkin pie smoothie
– 1 cup hemp or coconut milk
– 1 banana
– ½ cup pumpkin or squash chunks
– ½ tsp. turmeric powder
– 1 tbsp. coconut oil
– ½ tsp. powdered ginger
– ½ tsp. cinnamon
– 1 tsp. chia seeds, soaked overnight in ¼ cup water
– ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- Blend, and enjoy!
Turmeric milk bedtime tonic
Enjoying your sweet and spicy golden turmeric milk you’ll improve your sleeping.
– 1 cup pastured organic milk or nut milk
– 1 tsp. raw honey
– 1-2 tsp. turmeric powder
Preparation and use:
1) Heat up the milk until it boils
2) Stir in turmeric
3) Pour the golden milk into a cup
4) Add a dash of cinnamon and honey.
Recommendation to add turmeric to your daily menu is a wonderful idea, and that should be done more often.
You can use a turmeric for preparing a paste, which works well, too.
– Use a tablespoon and a half of honey and a tablespoon of turmeric to relieve symptoms.
When you try our recipes, and find what works best for your body, we ask you to share your experience with others and help other people how they work.