The medical records of the American Academy of Ophthalmology show that approximately 24.4 million Americans, older than 40 years who suffer from cataract.
The cataract is a condition when occurs a clouding of the eye’s natural lens, usually in the older stages of life. When they are not treated, it can develop more severe issues, like blindness and degenerative eye condition.
The experts suggest postponing of the surgery until the levels of glutathione in the body are optimized. The glutathione is important antioxidant for treating the eye issues and improving the vision.
– The need for sunglasses or contact lenses
– Foggy or cloudy vision
– Double vision
The usual causes of cataract are:
– The use of corticosteroids
– The use of statins
– Eye inflammations or injuries
– Hormone therapy
– High myopia
– Eye surgery
The best alternative for treatment of cataracts at advanced stages is a surgery, but for the patients in the earlier stages, some natural alternatives can be completely effective.
One of the most used natural remedies for vision improvement is using castor oil, which is the beneficial oil that treats various vision issues, such as dry eyes, conjunctivitis, and age-related macular degeneration.
Here are the instructions how to use it:
1) Using a dropper, drop a drop of castor oil into the eyes every day before going to bed.
2) You might have crusts in the eye corners in the morning, which is completely normal and occurs due to the calcification
3) Rinse the eyes with lukewarm water.
This method should be used on a regular basis, and the effects will be amazing!