Every woman wants to look nice and to build her glutes and shape butt and legs.
Many of them are using workouts from the old school exercises such as the squat, deadlift and lunge.
In this article bellow you’ll have the possibility to meet the best exercises that can help you have a perfect butt and legs:
- Sit – to Stand
For this move, you’ll need a chair or bench
– Starting position – Sitting on the edge of the chair with your back straight, left leg straight out in front of you, right leg bent with foot on the floor and hands on your hips.
– Engaging only your right glute and right leg, push up and rise to a standing position. You can leave your flexed left foot lightly touching the ground for balance,
– Pushing hips back to slowly sit down, to complete one rep.
Perform 10 reps on each leg.
- Booty cross-over
– Starting position – on all fours (hands and knees).
– Extending left leg out behind you, kick it, then cross it over your right leg
– Lifting leg back up to the center, lower it down to starting position.
– Repet pulse up for 10 more reps with the same leg, then switch the legs
- Squat Pulse
– Starting position – Standing with your legs wider than shoulder width apart, turn toes out, and join your arms in front of your chest.
– Squatting down, keep the knees in line with your toes, squeezing your ABS and keeping your back straight.
– Hold a while squat position and pulse up and down.
Perform 15 pulses and then stand up and relax, and continue to do three sets.
- Donkey Kicks
– Starting position – on all fours, place hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart.
– Keeping your right foot flexed and leg bent, raise it and push your heel toward the ceiling until your foot is directly above your butt.
– Return to the starting position, without touching the floor with your knee.
Perform 15 reps on both sides,
- Doggy Hydrant
– Starting position – on all fours.
– Keeping your feet and knee bent, push your right leg out to the side until your inner thigh is parallel with the floor.
– Return to the starting position without touching the floor with your knee.
Perform 15 reps on both sides.