The alternative medicine methods that Japanese, have used for centuries is based on the belief that each finger of your hand is related to 2 organs in the body.
The most important for this curing method is that you will get the desired results in only 5 minutes.
This method is well-known as Jin Shin Jyutsu, and its healing effects are based on balancing emotions by stimulating certain points on the hands.
How exactly it functions?
This is a healing art in which the Japanese belief that some important points of the fingers are directly connected with the other parts (organs) in the body and are able to maintain a balance of the body energy, which helps to promote emotional and physical health.
To be precise, by tightly holding a finger on one hand for 3-5 minutes and breathing deeply you will actually influence certain body organ. Afterwards, you should massage the fingers on both hands.
In the text bellow you will find an explanation of the entire scheme that shows the connection between all fingers and the body organs:
- Organs: stomach and spleenwort
- Physical symptoms: headaches, nervousness, stomachache, skin issues
- Emotions: anxiety and depression
- Organs: urinary bladder, kidneys,
- Physical symptoms: back pain, digestion issues, toothache, muscle pain,
- Emotions: confusion, fear, discontent
- Organs: yolky bitter and liver
- Physical symptoms: headaches (especially in the frontal area), circulation issues, tiredness, migraines, menstrual pain,
- Emotions: irritability, indetermination, rage,
- Organs: large intestine and lungs,
- Physical symptoms: asthma and other respiratory problems, digestion issues, skin conditions,
- Emotions: fear, sadness, pessimism,
- Organs: small intestine and heart
- Physical symptoms: bone issues, heart disease, pain in the throat
- Emotions: lack of self-confidence, nervousness, anxiety
Other included sources linked in Health and Beauty Care’s article: www.healthylifeidea.com — Original Article Source