Actually, stress is a normal part of the life, usually serving a useful purpose. It can motivate you to get the promotion to work, to run the last mile of a marathon or many other positive things.
However, if you don’t get a handle on it and it becomes long-term, you may be at risk of interfering your job, family life, and health.
Causes of stress include:
– Being unhappy in your job
– Having too much responsibility or a heavy workload
– Having poor management,
– Working long hours
– Working under dangerous conditions
– Having to give speeches in front of colleagues
– Being insecure about your chance for advancement
– Facing discrimination or harassment at work,
– Loss of a job
– The death of a loved one
– Getting married or Divorce
– Increase in financial obligations
– Chronic illness or injury
– Moving to a new home
– Taking care of an elderly or sick family member
– Traumatic event (natural disaster, rape, theft, or violence against you or a loved one)
Most of your stress comes directly from the way you think and respond. So, in order to control the stress we offer you 7 tips:
- Because can’t be controlled everything that happens to you, it is possible to control the way of responding.
Your greatest power can be your proper response, so it is always important to adjust your attitude and to avoid all that extra stress.
- Don’t bother worrying about the possibility of problems in the future
The problems occur and many of them are solved in a proper way, and you should work your way through every one of them.
- Think about what is, do not worry too much about what might be, and wonder too long about what might have been
You should understand that worrying is a misuse of your incredible creative energy. We suggest you imagine the best and how you can bring it about, instead of imagining the worst.
- Today is a choice
Do not wait, but today, choose beauty over negativity, grace over impatience, and presence over panic.
- Making progress, step by step
If there is absolutely nothing about your present situation – even the aspects you can’t control – then make a plan and go step by step.
- You are breathing, which means that you are alive, so act like it
Allow to everything that’s wrong to go and grab a hold of what’s right. Make whatever is possible to allow things happen. Learn, explore, accept, create and experience it, every single day, one tiny step at a time.
- Keep being mindful and keep breathing deeply!