Detoxification is the process of neutralizing or eliminating toxins from the body. It doesn’t some specific technique but you can choose the simplest possible way. You have to go through a process to rid your body of TOXINS that are harmful to your bodily functions.
The best and simplest way to detox your body is to drink a lot of fluids because your body needs to be hydrated, which allows it to throw out all the toxins and waste in the body.
Experts recommend around 2 liters fluids daily, which can be plain water, in form of some herbal tea or consuming fruit and vegetables that contain a lot of water.
Herbal teas are very healthy, because of numerous properties they possess, such as alkalizing and cleansing the body, as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
Here some of the 3 best combinations:
1st Tea Combination
– Green Tea
It consists theanine, an amino acid which helps with stress and boosts brain power. It is rich in antioxidants and beneficial properties, which give it the ability to reduce blood pressure, enhance metabolism, lower arthritis, reduces stress, and helps in losing weight.
Chamomile has calming property so it successfully calms the digestive and nervous system. It is of great help in soothing and relaxing muscles through the digestive tract.
Thanks to the high amount of Vitamin C in rosehip, it is essential for the adrenal function, health of the tissues, the skin, and the immune system.
Hibiscus possesses antioxidants, which can help to clean the body from the damaging molecules of the cells and, also prevents chronic disease.
– 1 teaspoon of chamomile flower
– 1 teaspoon of rosehip – dried
– 1 teaspoon of green tea
– 1 teaspoon of hibiscus – dried
1) Boil 2 cups of water
2) Add all the ingredients in the teapot with the water and leave it to steep for 3-4 minutes.
3) It can be made by your own teabags with the reusable tea bags from the store.
2nd Tea Combination
It enhances circulation and blood flow in the body, which warms the body.
The high amount of vitamin C in lemon makes it helpful in digestion, and many other health issues, like the process of elimination toxins. One of the most common uses that are recommended, is the consumption of lemon in warm water.
– White tea
White tea and green tea are from the same plant, the only difference is that it is harvested earlier than the green tea. It is also rich in antioxidants.
Honey can rejuvenate the digestive tract, reduce stress, and boost the immunity.
The numerous health benefits of cinnamon put it on the high position on the list of healthy plants. It has the ability to regulate blood sugar levels, helps with stress and treats inflammation. It has a sweet scent and warming effects.
– 1 teaspoon of honey
– 1 teaspoon of white tea
– ½ teaspoon cinnamon – ground
– 1-inch fresh ginger – sliced or grated
– ¼ lemon – fresh and sliced
1) Boil 2 cups of water
2) Add all the ingredients and leave it to steep for 5-6 minutes
3) Drink it fresh and right away.
3rd Tea Combination
It stimulates the blood flow in the body, allowing better circulation. Additionally, it boosts the energy levels and improves the metabolism, which makes it perfect for the digestive system.
It is perfect for preventing gastric mucosa and relieving symptoms like abdominal pain, bloating and flatulence.
– Rooibois tea
It consists plenty of minerals, which are beneficial for the bones, teeth, and the health of the skin. Thanks to the antioxidants that contains, it is perfect for longevity.
– 1-2 teaspoons of rooibos tea
– 1 teaspoon of licorice tea or licorice root
– Handful of fresh peppermint or 1 teaspoon of dried peppermint tea
1) Boil 2 cups of water and
2) Add all the ingredients in it
3) When you use dried peppermint, you can make your own tea bags
4) This amount of ingredients is enough for 1-2 cups but you can prepare more ingredients to have enough if you want.
Trying all these combinations you can decide which one is your favorite.